I'm looking to work with clients in South Australia that understand the value of long term SEO strategy; helping reach their full potential by turning websites into powerful marketing tools that support their businesses.
SEO is a long term strategy; Clients that engage my services are typically looking at a 12-18 month minimum investment.
By working directly with business owners in South Australia via monthly strategy calls, I can ensure my SEO services are a profitable investment for their business. In these calls you can ask questions, go over my reports and discuss upcoming work. You'll be completely aware of what I'll be doing every step of the way.
Everything is tracked, measured and provided in a monthly report along with my itemised work completed.
I place strong emphasis on what matters to businesses the most: increasing revenue.
I don't use lock in contracts of any sort, you simply pay as you go. Consequently, many clients choose to work with me for the long term and recognise working with me is an investment, not an expense.
- I want to work with passionate business owners that understand the importance of a long term strategy for Search Engine Optimisation.
- Every month I'll need about an hour or two of your time for our strategy meeting to achieve the best results. I'll be in constant communication with you and require regular feedback and direction. You know your business better than I, so I'll need time to extract that knowledge from you and reflect that in my work.
- SEO is a long term investment. If you expect results overnight; I can't help you. I want to work with established businesses that plan to invest for the long term success of their business.
Our first phone call
If you call me, I'll make sure you're aware of my rates and ask some basic questions about your business - this is to determine if SEO is a good strategy for your business. I'm not interested in taking on clients I can't generate a positive Return on Investment for.
I'll learn more about your business, namely, to identify the direction you want to take the business, where's the money in your industry, and what you've done in terms of digital marketing.If I think we'll be a great match I'll ask for a few days to audit your website and prepare a presentation.
I'll be talking about:
- My past experience and results
- My process and why I'm different to other SEOs
- A quick audit of your site to show you where your website is at, where you need work and recommendations
- Long term Strategy & Pricing.
Moving forward and measuring results
Unlike other SEO agencies, you’ll be dealing directly with me and won’t be juggled between staff. You’ll be aware of everything that I’m doing each month in terms of:
Onpage optimisation; things like implementing conversion tracking, improving content and keyword optimisation to the really technical stuff of reverse engineering your competitors.
Offpage optimisation; link building (Google My Business, Bing Places, online directories) and performing outreach to other websites related to your industry requesting links or inclusions and sharing recently published content.
I hear you say - “I don’t have time to be writing content” Don’t stress - I take care of that too.End of Month
At the end of each month I’ll send you an itemised work summary sheet that shows you what I’ve covered in that month, planned work for the upcoming month and a list of recommendations. You’ll also receive a Google Analytics report detailing the overall performance of your website, no confusing charts or diagrams, just the things that matter: enquiries, sales and revenue. I’ll also organise a strategy call for an hour or so worth of your time so I can show you what’s been done, confirm you've closed all the leads and to confirm if my figures align with your accounts, as well as pick your brains for the upcoming month of work.